Monday, September 21, 2020

Module Three - First Week Back!

It's come to the end of our first week back after a long summer break. Now I don't know about anybody else, but I needed the break just to be able to take a step back and breathe and put my work to one side for a bit. I find that if I hyper-focus on a task that needs to be done, but I don't necessarily know how or want to do, I lose focus a lot more. My thought processing speed goes way down and my stress levels go way up, which is how I felt by the end of module two. I'm so grateful for the length of the break because I was able to mentally reset myself and slowly work my way back into the mindset I needed to start the inquiry in, and because I could do that I feel a lot better and settled in what I have to do. As it turns out, I was showing classic signs of how ADD presents in females, so the break came at the right time for me to learn how to work with that.


This last week, I've been taking notes from different books and videos and organising interviews, but I didn't realise how quick the week was flying by. I find myself both overwhelmed and excited by the documents I'm looking through so far, and I'm eager to see what I'll find. 

I hope everyone else is settling into their schedule. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Very Short Update

So, first things first, I’ve fallen behind on the blogs again, but I am trying to rectify that. By the end of this week, I will have this bl...